Wholesale Satellite Capacity
With the launch of AelanSat scheduled for September 2021, Interchange is now taking orders for dedicated capacity and reseller packages terminated [based/domiciled?] in Vanuatu. Wholesale satellite capacity is ideal for businesses, organisations and Government departments needing connectivity across different islands, with backed up connections in the case of disruption, and not dependent on line-of-sight towers.
Examples of organisations that would benefit from satellite include maritime security, businesses like banks with outer island branches, health services and non-governmental organisations (NGOs) with a presence on multiple islands.
There are many more advantages for users in switching to wholesale satellite:
- Pay a wholesale rate and set your own margins
- You own the account â€“ one wholesale bill for all accounts, turn down unprofitable towers and replace with a high-revenue alternative, or add a tower when you get a cluster of several satellite customers
- Select your own packages and set your own prices
- Low-cost equipment
- Easy to install with great training programs
Terminal at a glance
- High-speed connectivity
- State-of-the-art data acceleration
- Built-in security against theft of service and theft of subscriber
- Web-based applications give you visibility and control over all user accounts